Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Key Lime Pudding Cookies
















Have I told you about my goodwill jeans? I sorted through a bunch of our clothes right after Christmas to take to our local goodwill store. There was this pair of jeans that didn't fit anymore. Anyway they got thrown on the floor but didn't make it into the bag to go to goodwill. So they got picked up and washed in the laundry. They then got folded and put away. Then I went to grab them to wear to work. I get them half on and realize that they are not the right jeans. What?

So I throw the jeans on the floor in a mini rage. Then you know what happens. They get picked up again, washed again.. then folded... and I try them on again. Another mini rage. Its a vicious cycle of jeans. It is my mission this week to get these jeans out of my life.
















Want to know what makes you feel better about repeatedly trying on jeans that don't fit. Pudding cookies! If I could only bake one thing for the rest of my life it would be pudding cookies. Why? Well they always turn out perfectly... so moist and delicious. Plus there is always new varieties to try. I've done Banana Split, Chocolate Mint, and Raspberry Cheesecake. Now I've added key lime. These even have an extra secret. They have greek yogurt in them.

I know total pudding cookie victory right. So I suggest you make these... because you will love them. Meanwhile I'm off to corral those jeans.





Key Lime Pudding Cookies

Yield: 20 cookies
Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup Key Lime greek yogurt
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tsp key lime juice
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 box (3oz) coconut cream cook & serve pudding
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 2 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 cup coconut
  • 2 Tbsp key lime zest
Cooking Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and key lime yogurt.
  3. Add the brown sugar and the white sugar to the butter mixture. Mix until everything is well combined.
  4. Add in the key lime juice, eggs, and pudding. Mix again.
  5. In a separate bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
  6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mixing again until everything is combined.
  7. Lastly add the coconut and the key lime zest.
  8. Measure out 2 Tbsp per cookie, and round each cookie into a ball.
  9. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe Source: Laura's Baking Talent

You may also enjoy

















Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Cookies




















Chocolate Mint Pudding Cookies

16 comments:

  1. Cookies look so yummy.. Would love to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe...I've had key lime on the brain for a while now. I suspect it has something to do with the -3456° temperatures outside. I think these cookies would be a perfect solution to the cold winter, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - talk about super key lime cookies!! I love eating key lime stuff this time of year to get me in the mood for spring. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the cookies you post, they all look so soft and yummy! Making me super hungry for a cookie now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jeans story is hilarious. I HATE trying to get clothes on that don't fit. You are right though that cookies make it all OK ;) I seriously need to get in on this pudding cookie thing. My husband would love these because he loves key lime anything! Thanks for a great recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jean cycle went on so long it definitely became funny for me :)

      Delete
  6. These cookies look super good! I can't believe you make them out of pudding!

    Maddi @ Pushupsinpennyloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every year I go in and out of being obsessed with citrus. I'm definitely getting back into citrus mode again and these would be perfect! They looks so soft and light :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jeans story had me laughing out loud! How frustrating!! I hope you sent those jeans out the door! ;) These cookies made up for it, I'm sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Between the pudding and the Greek yogurt, I'm imagining these cookies are unbelievably moist and DELICIOUS! Thanks so much for sharing at SNF, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Raw Garden Live Resin is 100% Cannabis – no additives, fillers or artificial flavors. Made from Cannabis flower grown by Raw Garden in Central California.
    Email:info@cookiesonlineshop.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete