Recent Posts

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Cookies

















I would like to officially declare that it is Valentines Week on the blog. Now I have to warn you that your new Valentine may be these cookies. These cookies have been in my head for months. I just never got the chance to try them out. I made my first attempt last weekend. I thought that I could use raspberry jam mixed with cheesecake pudding. They tasted good, but they were this weird gray color.

Luckily I have endless testers at Jim's work, so they were just sent with him. One possibility was to just die them some shade of pink. They would taste good and look good, but I wasn't really happy with that idea. I went shopping on Friday and the goal was to stock up for the weekend and the super bowl. Which of coarse ends up with me slowly walking down the baking aisle.
















Its really like the baking aisle calls my name when I get into the store. Laura come look at me... I may have changed. My thoughts were that maybe I could find dried raspberries or raspberry chocolate chips to help give the cookies a little punch. That was when I saw it.... Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix. It was like the clouds parted and there were dancing unicorns.

Don't judge my dancing unicorns... I've been stuck in a polar vortex since before Christmas. Anyway I brought home the Jiffy Muffin Mix and was sitting this morning with a pad of paper and the muffin mix and I'm scribbling away. My husband didn't even ask what I was doing... he knows better. I was trying to get all my dry, wet, sugar ratios aligned.
















I mixed together my first batch and did a test cookie. Always do one test cookie if you are unsure of a recipe... it can be a life saver :) It was a little too moist but delicious. So I added more flour and some white chocolate chips did another test cookie. It came out and was BEAUTIFUL and looked AMAZING. I did a cookie dance in the kitchen. Then shared the warm cookie with Ginny. Its my secret way of helping with the calories...
















So make these for your Valentine... let these cookies by your Valentine... or just make them because they are PERFECTLY DELICIOUS!

By the way come back on Wednesday because I'm doing a GIVEAWAY!

Ingredients

2 boxes (7oz) Jiffy Raspberry Muffin Mix
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkg Cheesecake Instant Pudding
2eggs
2 cups white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a medium sized bowl mix together the raspberry muffin mix, flour, and baking soda. Set aside.

Mix together the butter and brown sugar. Once combined add in the vanilla and pudding mix and mix. Then add the eggs and mix well.

Add the dry ingredients, and mix them into the batter. Lastly add the white chocolate chips and mix again.

Measure out 2 Tbsp of dough and round it into a ball and place on the cookie sheet. You can do 6-8 per cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool cookies on the cookie sheet.

Makes 2 dozen cookies.

Eat and Enjoy!

Recipe Source: Laura's Baking Talent

















Chocolate Raspberry Cookies



















Banana Split Cookies