Recent Posts

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Most Popular Posts of 2013

I want to take the time to thank everyone that reads the blog. It started out small, and I wondered if anyone would read it. It has now grown and I love that family, friends, fellow bloggers, and friends that I have never met read the blog each week.

I've been trying to grow the blog as I get the chance, adding in new features, etc. As we roll into 2014 next week I hope you continue to visit and enjoy the blog. If you ever have suggestions, questions or thoughts please feel free to leave a comment or contact me through email: laurasbakingtalent@gmail.com.

Since I am spending extra time with family this week I thought I would share the top 10 most viewed posts with you.

Top 10 Posts

















Pumpkin Spice Cookies
















 Pumpkin Granola


















Pioneer Woman Apple Pie




















Chocolate Mint Swirl Pudding Shoes

















No Bake Banana Split Dessert

















Corn Casserole


















Chocolate Cherry Ganache Pie

















Banana Split Cookies

















Pumpkin Spice Lattes 


















Grandma's Candy Apples