Recent Posts

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mexican hotdogs
















So I hope that everyone enjoyed the first week of blog posts. I had great fun sharing my favorite peanut butter and chocolate recipes.

I know the blog is titled Laura's baking talent, but I will also be sharing some "non-baking" recipes that I enjoy. So as I hinted at the end of last week the theme of this week is international hotdogs.

After seeing an article in food network magazine, Jim and I became hooked on spicing up our hot dogs with these little twists.

Ingredients:

Your favorite hot dog
Hot dog bun
Avocado (cut,chopped, diced into pieces)
Parmesan cheese
Chipotle mayonnaise

Cook hot dogs as normal, and dress as you like with the new ingredients. Eat and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Laura you need to check out Butch's Beach Burritos in Grand Haven. Specifically the Beachin Dog...

    ReplyDelete